Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blogging, Moving, Thinking

Caleb here.

I guess I can't really say this is my first blog. I used to blog on xanga occasionally, but I gave that up years ago. Anyway, my wonderful girlfriend Nicole started this blog so we can tell the world about our fascinating lives. I'm being sarcastic, but I'm excited about beginning a blog. Sometimes I have things to say, but I don't have anywhere to say them. Finally I have a place to pour out my mind. Currently my mind is occupied with our move to Cleveland, Mississippi from Oxford, Mississippi. I was just thinking about how Nicole and I are moving to one of the poorest spots in Mississippi, which happens to be the poorest state in the nation, and just how privileged we are to live in a country where we will be quite comfortable, even as poor college students living off the government, in the poorest region in the poorest state in the U.S. Just something to think on. Apart from that, I'm just trying to get through one more semester at Ole Miss so we can transfer to Delta State and move into our first apartment together in January. So excited. So much to do though. Also, I'm looking fward to Thanksgiving, seeing family, and eating way too much. I'm getting tired so I'll sign off now.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment