Sunday, November 15, 2009

From Caleb

Caleb here.

Nicole and I visited our little apartment today (She'll be posting some pictures a little later). I'm still excited. :) But Nicole doesn't exactly share my excitement. Yea the place isn't perfect. It's a little old and dusty, but I think it's going to be great. It just needs a little love and a lot of cleaning.

We found this neat application on some furniture website where you can lay out your rooms so we did that and got it all worked out. We discovered that our queen sized bed is going to take up most of our little bed room. Ha. But that's okay. We'll make do.

Looking forward to Thanksgiving break. Our professors decided to weigh us down before we get out to make up for the whole week of class we'll be missing I guess. Only four more weeks, including Thanksgiving and finals, until we are out of school. Then we just have to worry about moving to Cleveland.

Until next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment