Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A little more from Nicole

Mini update:

I love my mom. She has started buying/rounding up all kinds of kitchen supplies for us. Today she bought us...


Towels, a Can Opener, Spoons, Measuring Cups, Big Mixing Bowls, Silverware Holder, Hot Pads, a Cutting Board, Spatulas, Tongs, Strainer, and "a few other things"

Agian, my mom is wonderful. And appearently she has a lot of faith in my cooking skills. :)


I also wanted to share some recipe links that I have been drooling over the past few days. I cannot wait to cook. I'm telling you, I'm going to be amazing by this time next year.
  • http://www.kayotic.nl/blog/?p=3708- Ok, this has all of my favorite things wrapped together. Chicken, bacon, cream cheese...how can that be bad? It can't. I think instead of using onion, I'll use mushrooms or spinach (or both). Because they are my favorites.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment