Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Pre-moving moving

Tomorrow is the first official day of moving in! Caleb is loading up the trailor as I type and we're making our way down to Cleveland tomorrow morning. Even though Caleb and I have been so stressed out and dealing with a ton of issues these past few days, I'm still very excited. All of the drama will be worth on January 1st.

I'm going to make a running list of things that I need to buy in the next month. I hope we don't get down there and realize we have no forks or something silly like that. :)

Bedroom
  1. Bedskirt
  2. Sheets
  3. Bed spread
  4. Spray paint (for repainting some decorations)

Bathroom

  1. Cleaning supplies!!!
  2. Shower Head
  3. Toilet Seat
  4. Toothbrush holder
  5. Shower rack

Kitchen

  1. Pots
  2. Pans
  3. Casserole dish
  4. Tupperware
  5. Table cloth
  6. Table decoration
  7. Cleaning supplies
  8. Trash can
  9. Mop and Broom

Living Room

  1. Decorations
  2. Organizing supplies for the desk
  3. Picture frames

Misc.

  1. Storage containers

I'm sure the list will continuously grow over the next month. Guess my next task is to come up with a budget.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment