Sunday, November 15, 2009

We're homesick already!


Caleb and I were feeling a little home sick for our little apartment, so we made a quick visit today. It was such a nice day for a drive and we really needed to take measurements before we started hauling in furniture.

I'm glad we got to spend some quality time in our apartment today. The first time we saw it, was a brief walk through with our land lord, so we didn't get to check out every detail. Well, today we did, and honestly, the clean freak inside of me is FLIPPING OUT.

Now, I know that no one has been living there in a while and it is an older home. But dust freaks me out. Unexplained dirt in random places freaks me out. Strange smells coming from the closets freak me out. And I know that I can clean my little heart out and all those things will go away, but until they do, I'm going to freak out a little bit. As the French would say, "C'est ma nature" (I just got done doing French homework, btw)

Caleb swears we did the right thing and that it will be ok. I'm going to trust him for now.

And stock up on cleaning supplies.

As promised, here are the pictures:
Caleb: he is so cute.
Taking measurement...doing manly things
In my kitchen!

This is me worrying about all the cleaning I need to do. Not cute.

Sorry I chopped off Caleb's head.
In the kitchen.
In the living room
Living room again
The real front of the house
This is our front door aka the back door and the backyard
This is me driving. On Highway 6 between Marks and Clarksdale, we saw a CRAZY nice Rolls Royce and decided it was Morgan Freeman on his way home from church.

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment