Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Christmas has come and gone

Wow, the holiday season has FLOWN by. There is so much going on in our lives right now and so much to blog about. I think this post is going to be devoted to our Christmas. I am not kidding when I say Caleb and I got everything that we wanted. I'll try to recap some of the gifts. :)

Nicole's gifts

  • Pots and pans
  • Sheets
  • A BEAUTIFUL watch
  • a new North Face jacket
  • a new camera
  • a toaster
  • SO many gift cards
  • two perfumes
  • a garnet ring
  • A Rachel Ray cookbook!

Caleb's gifts

  • A knife set
  • a video game (idk the name of it, but I have a feeling he will be glued to the tv until school starts)
  • gift cards galore
  • a scarf, gloves, and a hat
  • some books
  • a new wallet
  • a movie

Like I said, we got so much stuff and we feel so blessed. I think the gift cards were the most fun gifts because we have been shopping ALL WEEK LONG and have gotten so much new stuff. There is officially no more room for anything in my room or car. We are going to have fun moving it all, I'm sure. :)

Caleb is ready for snow now.
At Gran's house
At Gran's
Our second Christmas together
All of the gifts I got Caleb
Dylan on his new Zune HD
Sally's gifts
My gifts from my parents
Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment