Friday, January 8, 2010

Pork Chops and Pandas


Caleb here.

Nicole is making me write a blog while she cooks up a wonderful pork chop dinner. She's been doing a wonderful job cooking for us every night. I enjoy cooking, but she won't let me until she feels like she's done 'fulfilling her womanly duties,' as she puts it. Anyhow, there's not much to do in the little town of Cleveland (which seems to be the consensus from everyone we have talked to), so we subscribed to Netflix. We've been watching a show called 'Dexter,' and I must say that it is excellent and that I highly reccomend it. Also, Nicole has a birthday coming up and I'm having some difficulty coming up with something to get her. We're a little broke which makes it that much harder. Maybe she'll post a blog or something giving me some ideas. ;) I leave you with pictures of our recent visit to the Memphis Zoo. (Nicole has an unhealthy obsession with Pandas)























No comments:

Post a Comment