Thursday, February 18, 2010

100 on a math quiz today!!! Good day.

Caleb and I had date night tonight! I love date nights. It gets hard to always fully appreciate and be romantic with someone you live with 24/7, but date nights make me fall in love with Caleb all over again. :) I know, that's soooo cheesy.

Tonight we went to Hey Joe's, a restraunt and bar here in Cleveland. We both got burgers, which were pretty good aside from the fact that they put mustard on BOTH of ours and neither of us wanted mustard. But it was fun to eat out in Cleveland for once. Cooking gets tiring every night. After dinner, we went to the Miss DSU pageant. My fellow Dean's Scholar, Amber Ray, won Miss DSU and will get to be in the Miss Mississippi pageant!! I love pageants. Everyone looked so beautiful. I think Caleb had fun, too with all those pretty girls. haha.

No class for me tomorrow! Hurray for sleeping late! Caleb has a test at 9 in the morning. I think I'm going to have to tie him down to get him to study.

No comments:

Post a Comment