Thursday, July 29, 2010

The end of summer!

So, I don't know if I have EVER been glad for summer to be over, but I am so excited for school to start again. I am ready to be back in class and have a normal schedule again. I am looking forward to my classes, too.

But mostly, I am so excited because Caleb and I both got AWESOME scholarships for this year! Not only will we not have to take out loans and go deeper into debt, we will won't have to stress out about paying the bills and we can have some FUN and go out occasionally. :)

I am now officially employed by Fred's Pharmacy Indianola and I've been on the job three weeks or so. I am actually liking it a lot more than I expected to. I just wanted a job to make ends meet, but I'm having fun. It is never boring, that's for sure.

Indianola is about 30 minutes from Cleveland and it's your typical Delta town, which is a good thing. I seriously love the Delta. I wish there were a few more things to do, but the people, landscape and whole way of life here is totally my style. I really don't think I'll mind sticking around here for the next couple of years.

:)

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment