Thursday, February 2, 2012

Encouragement

I have not been feeling it this week. I just kind of felt a little down. School felt overwhelming. My house needed to be cleaned. Caleb was so busy. It's the first of the month at work (the most busy time for a pharmacy). It's just yucky.

However, today in my American Lit class, my professor asked me to read aloud a sentence in French, because I am totally SUPER awesome at French. (He didn't say that, but it's how it made me feel.) And then he gave me a compliment on a blurb I had written. It felt SO. FREAKING. GOOD!!!! I could have cried. (I still might...I'm an emotional person). I am not meaning to gloat or blow the tiny compliment out of proportion, but sometimes a little encouragement goes to my head a long way.

Nicole

1 comments:

  1. Haha! I am proud of your awesome abilities at French and blurb writing!

    ReplyDelete