Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Totally Honest Tuesday #4

To be totally honest...Caleb and I ate in the school cafeteria for the first time ever last night. We're both seniors.

TBTH...I am watching the Teen Mom 2 finale right now. It's so much drama and completely ridiculous, but it's cathartic. These girls though; someone needs to teach them how to make good choices.

TBTH...we took Sadie to the park this weekend and she found every.single.mudpuddle. in the entire park.

Before the mud:

TBTH...Sadie is my child. I love her more than I ever thought I could love. When she sleeps, I just stare at her and I am overwhelmed by how lucky I am to have her. She brings a special joy to my life that is irreplaceable. Like I said, she is my baby.

TBTH...I picked up The Great Gatsby (my favorite book EVER)last night on a whim. I have so much reading/studying to do for school, but I needed something comfortable and familiar to destress with. However, I haven't read the book in a couple of years. It is amazing how a couple of years of growing and maturing can make you read a book in a whole new way. I used to be Gatsby and now I'm Nick. 180 degree turn. It's a fun and neat experience.

TBTH...I haven't talked to my family in forever. I have been so busy and overwhelmed and they have been neglected. I really owe them an email because I do miss them.

TBTH...Saturday night and Sunday are the only quality time I get with my husband and I spend the week counting down the days/hours/minutes until I get off work Saturday and get him to myself for 24 hours.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment