Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Totally Honest Tuesday

It's that day of the week! Time to blow off some steam and let loose!

To be totally honest...my license is expired. Ooops...

TBTH...I bought Caleb a bathrobe for his birthday. He really seemed to like it. We are the youngest OLD MARRIED COUPLE ever.

TBTH...I am really getting excited over this blogging business. There are so many great bloggers out there..and now I am a part of this community.  :)

TBTH...I got all of the papers together last week that I need to legally change my name. But I didn't go do it...and I don't really want to. I think I will  be Nicole Calvert for a bit longer.

TBTH...the world feels a bit overwhelming right now.

TBTH...a particular co-worker of mine is testing my limits of patience and understanding. A girl can only take so much. I kind of have fantasies where I punch her or just completely go OFF on her. Not healthy, but if it gets me though the day...

TBTH...I am really hoping I can talk my husband into either a) a new camera b)an iphone or c)a new coach bag, none of which I actually NEED.

TBTH...I am slowly learning that I am not perfect and that's ok.

Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment