Thursday, March 15, 2012

Our Honeymoon!

Our honeymoon was pretty fabulous, but it happened by accident.

Caleb was put in charge of our honeymoon (since my mom, wedding planner and I planned the whole wedding). To be blunt...Caleb is a horrible planner. I don't know why I put him in charge of that. It was about 4 weeks before our wedding and we still had NO honeymoon.

I went to our hometown for a weekend for a bridal shower. I casually mentioned to my grandmother that Caleb STILL had not set in stone planned our honeymoon. I mentioned that I really wanted to go to Disney World but there was no way we could afford it.

The next day after church and before my bridal shower, my grandmother called and asked me to come over. I had no idea what that was about...so I was a bit skeptical...haha.

She and my grandfather amazingly offered to pay for our entire honeymoon to Disney World. I. Was. So. Excited. Like crying tears of sheer joy, excited. We got to use their air miles and they paid for our hotel and park admission!!!!! It was a dream come true.

So over our Fall Break from school, 3 days after our wedding, we packed up and flew to Orlando. We stayed at the Port Orleans Resort on the WDW property and it was just plain lovely. I had the best time. I couldn't have imagined a better honeymoon!

Here are some of my favorite pictures from our fun week in Disney! I never imagined two adults could have so much (adult) fun in DW!





















Nicole

No comments:

Post a Comment