Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spring Break is Over

I wish I could say that the hubs and I had a wonderful, fabulous Spring Break trip to the beach, but alas, we didn't. We just stayed in little ole Cleveland and worked most of the week. It was nice to have a break from the craziness of Caleb's student-teaching - aka the worst way to spend your first 6 months of marriage- but more on that later.

Here are a few pictures that recap the pleasant boringness that was Spring Break 2012.


You see that look of innocence on my daughter's face? Don't believe it for one moment. You see, Sadie got into the dirty clothes hamper and she ATE over 6 pairs of my underwear. I was mad, but that face made me die laughing.



Caleb and I went to a local bar to play trivia Wednesday night! We LOVE trivia and are pretty darn good at it, if I say so myself. We actually met in high school on our school's Knowledge Bowl team. If anyone in the Memphis area watches late night/early morning channel 5, you may even see us competing on TV. We filmed it over 5 years ago, but someone told me they saw me on TV recently.
 Proof:
 Us on TV our Senior Year. Classic.


I made dinner one night...I don't exactly remember which night this was. But I made fried pork chops, grilled asperagus, cresent rolls, and mushroom gravy. I have recently learned how to make a gravy from scratch, and since then, I make one with EVERYTHING. For some reason, making a gravey makes me feel like Bobby Flay or something.

I got this Essie nail polish in my Birchbox this month. I AM IN LOVVEE. It's like a party on my nails. :)

Hope yall are having a fabulous week back to reality.

Nicole

1 comments:

  1. "It's like a party on my nails." Yes! WOW, you are officially awesome... trivia is so much fun! Too cool that it got you on TV too! I'd have a hard time with that sweet puppy face too! Why is it they always love them some underwear eating! Hope you're having a great day Nicole!

    ReplyDelete