Wednesday, April 4, 2012

5 men I would leave my husband for

I love my husband, I really do. But I have a list of men, who if they walked into my life, I would gladly and hastily leave Caleb for. Lucky for Caleb, all of these men are fictional. :)

Am I crazy, or does anyone else have a list like this? Guys from movies, tv, or books that just make you melt everytime you think about them. Many of these men I have been in love with longer than I have even been with Caleb. They're like my first loves. *Sigh*

I realize all this sounds silly, but there is no denying it. These guys make me swoon. And since they are all nicely preserved on film or in writing, I can go on dates with them whenever I like. :)

So here is my top five list of men I would leave my husband for (in no particular order).

1. Seth Cohen from "The O.C."
There is just no denying that geek-tastic charm.

2. Elliot Stabler from "Law and Order:SVU"
I have a thing for cops. Especially this one. 

3. Chuck Bass from "Gossip Girl"
A reformed bad boy with just enough bad left in him. Yes, please.

4. Dexter Morgan from "Dexter"
I know, he's a serial killer...but a GOOD GUY serial killer. With a baby. Enough said. 

5. Don Draper from "Mad Men"
Jerk? Yes, but I'm ok with that. He can be a jerk to me. 

So there you have it. I realize all of these men are from TV, but I do watch a whole lot of TV. I also realize that I kind of have a thing for jerks/damaged men. I don't know where that comes from. Maybe because Caleb is about as nice and nondamaged as the come. Someone should do some Freudian analysis on this and get back to me ASAP.  ;)

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. I love Chuck from Gossip Girl. I just watched the entire series (minus the current season) for the first time. I have been missing out. And Seth from the O.C. Is another personal favorite. For me I would add Peeta from the Hunger Games. Complete unconditional love :) Your blog is so fun to read!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stopping by from The Magnolia Pair, and to my surprise---YOU ARE FROM CLEVELAND. I'm actually from Philipp (right past the Hwy 49 intersection if you're going towards Grenada on Hwy 8)! Not even 20 minutes from you! We actually came to Lost Dog on Saturday! What a small small world! I went to Miss State and am currently in grad school at MUW, but moving back to Greenwood in December! I can't wait to keep reading :)

    Have a great day!
    www.kelsiefennell.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete