Friday, July 20, 2012

Because our internet is down..

I am currently posting from the library because the internet at our house is down for who knows how long. Which kind of messes up my plans to post more often...but isn't that the way life always goes? At least that's the way MY life always goes.

Anyway, here's a brief look into my week via Instagram.


Perhaps my life's motto?


My brother-in-law came to visit us. I pretended I was tired and went to bed super early so these two could have some "guy time".


Hot and Cold water towers on a Delta morning.


Old time pharmacy counter that still sells malts and milkshakes. Man, I wish my pharmacy sold milkshakes.


And I have just discovered the wonderfulness that is Nutella. This stuff is beyond amazing.
Nicole


5 comments:

  1. Nutella is a staple in our house. Our kids love it. I am a new follower from blog working wednesday I would love a follow back at http://lefthandedideas.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Nutella is addictive. :).

    Also: I love love love the pic of the two water towers :)! It's really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love nutella! would you like to follow each other in gfc? let me know! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to try Nutella, but I have never heard on bad thing about it!

    The man pic. made me smile. Computers and beer, lol. :)

    Following you from Friday Chaos. happy rest of the long weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just discovered Nutella too. So good!

    ReplyDelete