Thursday, July 19, 2012

Medical Mystery

As I mentioned before, I keep losing my dang voice. Like I sound like I've been chain smoking for 30 years. Not cute. Since the day I got home from my honeymoon in October, I have lost my voice upwards of 10 times (!!!!) and still counting. I have been to 4 different doctors without much luck, but the last two put me on new medicines so hopefully this will be my last bout of silence for good!

If not, I seriously need to reconsider my career choice.

Nicole

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady!! I just found your cute blog via the hop, and I'm your newest follower! I'd also love to have you check out a fabulous Triple Giveaway I'm having right now!!

    Hope to see you there! And thanks so much!
    xo

    http://emilymmeyers.blogspot.com/2012/08/triple-winner-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up!

    Rachel
    Wonderful Wednesdays Co-Host

    ReplyDelete