1. How long have you been blogging? And what got you started on blogging? Has your blog changed?
I have been blogging since 2009 (whoa..) when Caleb and I decided to move in together and move to the Mississippi Delta. I took a hiatus somewhere in there and picked up blogging again in January 2012. Mainly, I just wanted to document our lives living in a new and unique place. Which is still what I blog about these days...life and this place around us.
2. Did you go to college? If so where, and what did you study?
I currently attend Delta State University (Fighting Okra!) and I'm majoring in French Education with a minor in English. I started out at Ole Miss and transferred in the middle of my sophomore year.
3. Where have you traveled?
I (sadly) haven't really traveled a whole lot. I took a pretty badass trip to San Francisco my freshman year of college with 3 strangers. It is still what I would consider the best 4 days of my life.
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
I would buy a house and two new cars ASAP.
5. What are your 3 biggest pet peeves?
1. When people grind their teeth.
2. People who are inconsiderate of others.
3. Leaving frilly edges on torn notebook paper. I MUST tear them off. (As a teacher, I WILL deduct points on assignments for failing to rip one's paper properly.)
6. What is your favorite movie?
Hands down, "When Harry Met Sally". I have seen it a million and two times and can quote it word for word.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
Beer. I love beer so, so, so much. Any kind. Light, dark, lager, stout, ale...anything. I also like margaritas and moscato, but beer is my first love.
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
I have an addiction to television. We didn't have cable for over two years, so now that we do? Yea, I watch wayyy too much tv.
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
The Gap. Fo' sho'. Gap-aholic over here. Plus, their pants are among that actually fit me.
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past? Or present.
On the first day of 10th grade I wore a pair of new Gap (see!!) skinny capris. They were my first pair of skinnies and I was a little ahead of that trend, so I was very excited to wear them. Annndd, I had gotten them on sale for 7 dollars! So I strut into school in my new jeans feeling like a million bucks. I make it to first period when I reach in my back pocket for something and feel a RIIIPPP. The pocket was slightly ripped from the pants (which is why they were seven dollars) and now my bright RED undies were there for the world to see.
11. What day would you love to relive again?
I'll be cliched here and say my wedding day. It was pretty fab.
12. If your life was turned into a movie... what actor would play you?
I have been told that I look like Katie Holmes, so I'll pick her. I like her style.
I used to be a babysitting machine. I lot of people argue this isn't a "real" job, but I was making big bucks back in high school. I pretty much had a monopoly on all the kids at my church. I currently work in a pharmacy.
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
How about a few?
My 18th birthday
Graduation. Caleb and I had been dating about 2 weeks here.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?'
Considering I am a French major, I would love to spend and extended amount of time in France.
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
In five years, Caleb will have his masters and be an adjunct professor while working on his doctorate. I will have taught French in a high school a year or so before taking off to have a baby. So we'll have a toddler running around our house, that we will hopefully own. Hopefully still living in Mississippi, but maybe not. I just know we'll be happy.