Friday, October 26, 2012

Friday's Letters

Dear Other Bloggers, do you obsessively check your email for new comments like I do? It's like like I'm on crack; every time I get a comment, I get a high and then I just want more and more.

Dear Readers, I don't actually know what it is like to be on crack.

Dear Southaven, I'm coming. Be prepared.

Dear Simba, Thank you for always being my personal radiator while I'm sitting around the house. I love that you love to cuddle.

Dear Delta State University, I am graduating from you in 6 months and 2 weeks. I will miss you...but not really...but sorta...

Dear Teacher Work Sample, I am incredibly proud of you. I came up with a whole week's worth of lessons en francais with very little guidance. And dare I say those lessons were tres maqnifique! 

Dear Husband, I love you. I love what we are doing with our lives. I love us.

Photobucket

Nicole


6 comments:

  1. Nicole, thank you for your sweet comment on my blog. And yes, I know how you feel when you get a new comment. It's like Christmas!
    Following you back! Have a good Friday!
    Xoxo
    Jessie
    www.jessieandconor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Commenters are very addicting to read and receive. It's like "gimme more, gimme more"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I check my emails for comments all the time haha!
    Thank you for linking up at the Friday Chaos.
    Have a nice weekend
    Kerry @ www.ohsoamelia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happened upon your blog via Friday Letters. I used to live in the Delta! :) When I saw your blog name, I wondered if that's what you meant and sure 'nuf! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just found your blog! So adorable :)

    xo Emilie @ Hungry Delights

    ReplyDelete
  6. 6 months and 2 weeks?! Enjoy the end!

    ReplyDelete