Sunday, October 28, 2012

the fog inside the glass around your summer heart

Suddenly, it is cold here in the Delta. I packed light cardigans to visit my parents this weekend and just about froze my booty off!

I guess I'll try to enjoy the approximate two weeks of fall Mississippi gets. First thing on my list; bustin out the college sweatshirts! Warm, comfy, and super sexy (wait...no...I just have to tell myself that)

Dearest readers from places where it actually gets "cold" (aka not the South), please excuse and ignore my whining about 40 degree temperatures. I know no better.

Here's a few snippets of our weekend visiting my parents and Caleb's parents in Southaven.

 Father/Daughter times.

 My parent's dog, Sally. Biggest baby you will ever meet.

 Even though I went to "that school up north" *ahem, rude much* I was pulling for the MSU Bulldogs to beat Alabama...well, they did not to say the least.

 Caleb's little sister owned our asses in pool.

 I accidentally dressed like an Auburn fan Saturday. Way to represent?

 I also decided to try on my Junior prom dress. Still fits 5 years later bitches!!!!!

Nicole


No comments:

Post a Comment