Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Allow me to reintroduce myself. My name is...

Becky from From Mrs. to Mama has got to be one of my all time favorite bloggers. And since she had an awesome link up going on and I've suddenly got 45 followers (!! I feel like I am in the big times, y'all!!) I feel like this is the perfect time to introduce myself properly.

So...

I'm Nicole.


I've been married about a year. I have two cats and a dog. I live in (and love) Mississippi. I'm about to graduate with a BA in French, minors in English and Communication Studies. I work in pharmacy to make the ends meet. I like shopping and television WAY too much.

.....have I put you to sleep yet? I feel like its the first day of school and everyone has to go around the room and say something int resting about themselves.

That stuff is pretty generic. It's what I write about 90% of the time because, you know what? My life's a little generic at the moment. And I am so not ok with that.

I am 22 years old and I am ready to do something BIG with my life. Granted, I have no idea what that BIG thing may be, but boy I am ready for it.

Maybe a baby?
Maybe graduate school?
Maybe a "big girl" job?
Maybe running away to Paris for a year?
Who knows?

Right now, I'm just chugging along, waiting for that opportunity to take me some place special. The opportunity that will allow me to make a difference. The opportunity to make a SPLASH.

So this blog right now...it's about my life. My lovely little boring life. But one day soon, one day right around the corner, I'll have news. News that my whole life is changing. News that my life will no longer be so generic.

So please, stick around. Enjoy the journey with me. It always helps to have friends along for the ride.

Post written as a link up to Women Connect 12 hosted by Becky @ From Mrs. to Mama


Nicole

8 comments:

  1. Just stopping by from Women Connect link up:) I love your header! It's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. My husband (who never reads my blog) as a treat one Saturday sat down with me and made my whole design. He is a keeper!

      Thanks for stopping by.

      Delete
  2. Stopping by from the women connect, we're both Nicole's and have a lot in common!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi Nicole. love this post. i totally can relate to you with being ready for something big! i am 21 and i think its the stage of my life. i know what i dont want but not yet what i do want. looking forward to reading more.
    Amy
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from the Connect link up! I can relate to your love of shopping and televison...I constantly fill the space up on our DVR with way too many shows (many of which I use as background noise while I shop online...haha)
    Looking forward to reading more posts from you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice to meet you Nicole :) new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh and I nominated you for a blog award over on my blog! Enjoy!

    http://sarahram.blogspot.com/2012/11/ive-been-nominated.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Found you through the women connect! Love this post! I'm 22 and married also! In hope for something big too! :o)

    ReplyDelete