The topic for today's link up is "cold weather"...which is slightly ironic considering it was 70 degrees in Mississippi all weekend.
I'm not complaining though, o weather gods. Keep it up!
1. Tell us what you like to do when it's cold outside.
Stay INSIDE. I do not like cold weather, especially Mississippi cold, which is dreary drizzle and clouds most of the time. Everything gets brown and soggy here in the winter. It's depressing.
On one of the 10 pretty days we get during the "winter", I like to walk around campus all bundled up and let Sadie play in the yard...and then go back inside.
Let's not kid ourselves and assume we get snow. That happens every couple of years if we are lucky.
The last snow day we had. It was on Caleb's birthday and probably the biggest snow I have ever seen.
2. Tell us some of your favorite "winter" recipes.
Soup! Soup, all the time! I don't actually know how to make soup from scratch (bad wife!) but Bear Creek has really yummy soup mixes that go on sale at Kroger a lot. :)
3. Show a picture of something that makes you think of the cold.
My parent's dog (my sister) playing in the snow.
4. Tell us /show us some of your favorite accessories/outfits for the winter
I love scarves during the winter months. I wear them almost every day. Some of my favorites for this year:
5. Tell us if you had the option of snow or no snow, what would you pick?
SNOW! Only because people in Mississippi freak the flip out when it flurries outside. Like school canceled, grocery stores flooded with people preparing for the snowpocalypse. It's a sight.