Monday, November 4, 2013

A new mother's love

As I type this, I have a sleeping baby sprawled across my lap. Not just any baby but my baby. And it's quiet times like these, when he tired from the day and sleeping peacefully, that I just stare at him. Stare at this beautiful boy who made me a mama, who completed our family, who fulfilled my greatest wish. He is amazing and my heart swells with love for this boy. I never knew it was possible to love so much. 

It feels so so so good to hold him. to watch him grow and learn. To feel his baby skin and kiss his slobbery baby mouth. To learn his personality. And his sweet smile and voice are my favorites. 

What I'm trying to say is, this little guy makes my heart go mushy. He is my everything. He has made my life so meaningful and full. There are no words to explain how deep and powerful my love is for him. It is a beautiful, encompassing, and unending love that grows by the second. And I want to make sure that I have written just how amazing this point in life is with my baby son. 


No comments:

Post a Comment