Friday, November 8, 2013

Five on Friday!

ONE. Wilson took his first trip to Ole Miss yesterday! He had to get his hearing screening there because the hospital didn't give him one when he was born. We didn't get to walk around or look but I told him all about how mommy and daddy fell in love there. I also let him know that in 18 years, I'd be more than happy to drop him off at daddy's old dorm and he could be a second generation Rebel. 



TWO. I am obsessed with The Voice again this year. It came on three nights this week, so the husband was a little annoyed I hogged the tv. 


THREE. Wilson hates tummy time. Like a lot. He never tries to use his shoulders or his neck but tries to poke his butt in the air and kick his legs. I read he is supposed to be able to lift his head off the ground by three months but I don't see that happening. Anyone have any advice on how to encourage him during tummy time? 



FOUR. We are moving into a new house December 1st! I am so excited to finally have our own home and not share walls. And don't even get me started about how excited I am to decorate for Christmas. O man, I can't wait. 


FIVE. I have a lot of baby Wilson post floating around in my head. I love talking about him and I probably get on everyone's nerves but whatever. It's my blog and I'll blog if I want to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment