My little man is three months old today! I can't believe my baby is already 1/4 of a year old. Watching him grow is the best, but I already miss his infancy. Here is what he has been up to this month.
- He is 25 1/2 inches long and I'm guessing he is around 16 pounds. We don't have a scale or a doctors appointment this month, but I'm willing to bet he has doubled his birthweight already. Little dude is heavy!
- Wilson will sometimes sleep through the night, but he usually wakes up once between 3-5 for a bottle. Bed time is around 10:30 and he usually wakes up around 7:30-8:30.
-We transitioned him to his crib in his room a few weeks ago. It took a few nights for him to get situated, but he does fine now. He rolls all over the crib in his sleep.
- Speaking of rolling, he rolled from his tummy to his back yesterday. I don't think it was intentional, but he made it.
- Naps are still great as long as he is being held. He takes a morning nap and a afternoon nap that are 2-3 hours. He still just dozes in the evenings.
- Last month I was worried about his progress with tummy time, but he has been doing great this month. He holds his head and shoulders up with no problems. We do it most nights for 15-20 minutes.
- Wilson eats a 4 ounce bottle when he wakes up in the morning, one around 12-1, and another around 4-5. I make his last bottle of the day 6 ounces, but he rarely eats it all. He takes it around 9. When he wakes in the middle of the night, he gets whatever is left of his last bottle. His eating has really slacked off, which is slightly concerning. Hopefully it's just a slow growing phase.
- Wilson rarely cries unless he is hungry or sleepy. Usually it's just when he is sleepy. He has started fighting going to sleep, so he always fusses. He certainly didn't get his sleep habits from me or Caleb. We both love our sleep.
- He is in size 2 diapers comfortably. He wears a mixture of some 3 months (which are really getting too small), 3/6 months, 6 months and even a few 6/9 months. The 6 month stuff definitely fits him best.
- Likes: strolling in the big boy part of his stroller, taking his clothes off, playing on the big bed, baths, his kick and play gym
- Dislikes: loud noises, bed/nap time, being ignored, not being able to sit up and see what's going on
Wilson had such a great month. He met so many new people at Thanksgiving and did great with our move into our new house. I'm so proud of every little achievement and I'm so honored to be Wilson's mom.