Friday, February 7, 2014

Things that make me angry

Maybe I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning or maybe the world is just being extra ridiculously stupid this morning. Either way, I'm just annoyed with everything this morning and I feel like ranting. So rant I shall, in list form.

Things that make me angry:

Republicans.

When my suuuuper classy neighbors get into shouting matches in their driveway.

The damn excersaucer. Wilson loves it but it is impossible to get a kid in and out of without two sets of hands.

When my husband leaves his dishes on the table. It takes ten seconds to walk them to the sink and rinse them. I wash them without complaint, he could at least get them to the sink for me.

The lack of a Target in a 100 mile radius of my house.

The assholes who broke into my brothers apartment.

The "religious right".

The fact that my husband keeps buying coke to tempt me.

The cold.

When I burn the garlic.

30 minute naps.

People who over share on Facebook.

The Praxis.

Insurance companies.



And one little boy that always makes me happy:




1 comments:

  1. Saw your post on reddit!!! Times 1 million with the insurance companies!!!!

    ReplyDelete