Monday, March 31, 2014

Late March

I have not forgotten about this little blog. I'm still here but just very busy and very tired, so I don't have a lot of time to think or write. I wish I could add a couple of hours to each day but even then I think I would still feel behind. 

So where to start. Since it's Monday, I guess I should talk about my year of food challenge. It's still going and I'm still succeeding (mostly). Last week we tried eating super healthy and it was no fun for me. I just can't get excited about vegetables and ground turkey. Yuck. I did like that we made a conscious effort to eat more fresh produce, though. 





It is finally starting to feel like spring around here. I wish I could spend all day out in the sun, but Wilson hates the brightness. So we mostly wait until the early evening to go out. We got him lots of cute new hats but he has learned how to take them off. 




I took my first Praxis for graduate school over the weekend and I passed! Hurray! I still have to pass another in two weeks, but it should be a breeze. I'm still having trouble wrapping my mind around starting school in June and teaching in August. I don't feel ready. And I am certainly not ready for Wilson to be in daycare. Just the thought of it makes me nervous and sick and sad and upset. I'm not ready and I don't think he is ready. I'm hoping that the next few months will go by so slow and that we both will be ready when the time comes. Or that we will win the lottery and I can stay home with him until kindergarten. 












No comments:

Post a Comment