Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Graduation + Mother's Day

Saturday, my super brilliant husband graduated with his Master's degree! He worked hard for two years while juggling a pregnant wife, a newborn, and a full time job. Despite all those things competing for his attention, he stayed focused on school and graduated with a perfect 4.0 GPA. I'm really proud of him. I hope that Wilson will see his dad's dedication to lifelong learning and follow in his footsteps. 





Mother's Day was really low key. Wilson spent the night with his grandparents, so I got the luxury of sleeping late and waking up slowly. We were lazy all day until we had to go pick up Wilson. Unfortunately after dinner, I got hit with a stomach bug that I am just now recovering from. (No, I'm not pregnant. It's really annoying that is what people automatically assumed whenever I feel bad these days.) I didn't get any decent pictures of us as a family, only the random selfies that Wilson and I take almost every day. 






2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your husband! What is his MA in? I laughed at the pregnant comment. I get that too even though I have been VERY clear that isn't happening for a while

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! It's a MA in liberal studies with a history emphasis. He was actually among the first graduates from Delta State with that degree; the program is only 2 years old.

      Delete