Tuesday, June 3, 2014

To lighten the mood around here

The last few posts have been kinda heavy so I feel like I need to lighten the mood a little, and the best way I know to guarantee a smile is picture of Wilson. Here is what we have been up to lately. 

So many selfies. 






Wilson was sleepy in the car but the sun was in his eyes, so he came up with a solution. 



I can't even handle this cuteness. 




Around 4:50 everyday, I open our front door and Wilson and Sadie watch for Caleb to come down the driveway through the screen. 



Wilson went to a luau party and had the perfect outfit. 


And finally, Caleb made Wilson's birthday party invitations over the weekend. I wanted to order some off Etsy, but Caleb promised me he could make something just as cute. I didn't believe him, but I was so pleasantly surprised. We still need to tweak the fonts, picture, and wording but OMG my baby is going to be ONE soon! Of course, we are having a Daniel Tiger themed party. 



1 comments:

  1. I think that onesie at the beginning is from old navy?! Blake had it but grew out of it (6mo) a few months back. That card is adorable. I don't know who the characters are tho - blake hasn't really watched tv yet. He has shown zero interest in it

    ReplyDelete