Tuesday, September 16, 2014

A day in the life #3

Ah. Life with a 1 year old. Chaotic. Stressful. Fun. Exciting. Tiring. Joyful. I have never been so tired but I've also never been more happy. Here is our daily schedule. 

9:30- I wake up. Check email, make coffee, take the dog out, lounge until Wilson wakes up. 

10:00- Wilson wakes up. I know, I KNOW. I am BEYOND lucky Wilson sleeps so late. 

10:15- Wilson and I cuddle on the couch while he drinks his milk and I have my coffee. We watch some Sesame Street or Daniel Tiger. 

10:30-11:15- Play time. 

11:15-12:15- Caleb comes home for lunch. Wilson has "brunch" while we eat lunch. 

12:45- Wilson gets sleepy so I put him in his crib for a nap. He cries a little but falls asleep in minutes. 

1-3:15- Nap time! Also known as FREE TIME FOR MOM! I do homework, chores, have another cup of coffee, watch tv, and maybe even take a little nap. It's awesome! 

3:15- Wilson wakes up. 

3:30- Wilson has lunch. 

3:45-4:30- play time! 

4:30- cup of milk

5:00- Caleb comes home from work. 

5-6:30- play time. Usually outside time and play time with daddy. 

6:45-7:00- dinner! 

7:30- short walk around the block

8:15- bath time and pajama time 

9:00- another cup of milk

9:15- in bed and asleep

Some days I feel a little guilty because I have such awesome "work" hours. I'll admit, this stage feels a lot easier than the baby stages. Wilson has more and more independence and autonomy every day. He is super mischievous, but he is such fun to be with. I really do love it. 

1 comments:

  1. I want that schedule. I don't think I have slept past 7 in at least 5+ years. What time do you go to bed?

    ReplyDelete