2. We are also FINALLY getting some professional pictures of Wilson taken. I'm excited but I still have no idea what he should wear. What to do when your baby looks adorable in everything?
3. Wilson has napped in his crib for 2+ hours every day this week! Praise baby Jesus. He cried for about 5 minutes everyday but settles down and takes a good nap. I have no idea what to do with all me new free time.
4. I finished Breaking Bad. I told my brother (who is obsessed) that though I didn't like the show, I'm glad I watched it. If that makes sense.
5. My sister in law came and spent the weekend with us last week. It was so fun to have another girl around. I'm so excited she is grown up and we can start being real friends soon.
6. I'm really worried about the future of Delta State. The administration is planning on cutting 10 majors, one of them the French program (my undergrad major). I'm not going to get started (because I would go on for daaaayyysss) but it makes me so sad to see such terrible changes happening in a place I hold so dearly. At this rate, I'm afraid I just couldn't be ok with Wilson attending his parents alma mater. That's sad.
7. Speaking of school, I'm changing my graduate focus (if we stay in cleveland long enough for me to finish my degree). I'm currently on the gender studies MALS track but I'm switching to theology. Not because I'm super in to theology, but because it has fewer required classes and allows me to choose from much more varied electives. Plus I get my old advisor from undergrad, who I LOVE, back. I get the same degree no matter which track I'm on.
8. We have been having nightly outside family time now that it isn't a million degrees outside. I love it. Wilson has several balls that we just kick and throw around the yard while Wilson runs in circles. He really loves chasing the cats around the yard, too. It's so fun and always wears Wilson out.
9. Our 3 year wedding anniversary is coming up in less than a month! Holy moly. To me, it feels like we have been married a whole lot longer than 3 years. I'm not sure of that is a good or bad sign. I told Caleb all I want for our anniversary is to have my rings resized. They haven't fit since about my 4th month of pregnancy. I'm ready to wear them again without them cutting off circulation to my finger!
10. I need a new show to watch on netflix or amazon prime. I keep watching The Wire and Greys Anatomy, which I have seen 12739473 times each. Gilmore Girls, the show that defined my teenage years, is coming to netflix October 1, so I'll be rewatching all of that, but I need a more serious show to balance things out.
I guess technically this is 11, but I got new makeup a few weeks ago and it makes me feel like a million bucks. My eyeshadow/eyelash game is on point, if I do say so myself.