Monday, October 6, 2014

The most magical weekend

I used to write coherent, themed, intelligent posts about semi-intresting things. One of these days, I'm going to get back to that. Today is not that day. 

Wilson finally got over his virus. He is back to his happy, sweet, on the go self. 

Caleb and I spent our weekend in Louisville at our friends' wedding. It was a beautiful wedding and an amazing reception. There was an open bar and I took a little too much advantage of it. Regardless, it was such fun. 






Sunday, we spent the day in Starkville. We walked around campus and ha lunch with my brother. I adore college campuses. 





Speaking of college, Mississippi had an amazing weekend of football. I seriously cried when I saw the ole miss score. It is JUST football, but I am so glad Mississippi is getting so much positive national press. Saturday was an amazing, magical, special day. 

1 comments:

  1. That wedding looked so fun. I wanted to ask how the sewing is going? Michael wants to go to Starkville this weekend to see the gameday setup but I think it'll be pure madness there

    ReplyDelete